CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my prayer

I pray that God keeps you, in the center of his hand I pray that he becomes to you, so much more than I could ever hope to be.
I pray that he loves you with so much more love, than I could ever give I pray that he holds you in his arms tighter than I ever could.
I pray that he wipes away all your doubts and fears I pray that he keeps you safe, and shields you from the slightest harm.
I pray that when you lay down to sleep, he gives you the rest you really need.
I pray he gives you peace and strength to face whatever comes your way. And I pray that you feel his love and presence while I'm away

As you can see, these prayers are quite personal. But the thing that makes prayer so powerful is hope it brings.

There's more...

Marriage prayers can strengthen you when you're feeling emotionally drained.
They can help you achieve and maintain an atmosphere of peace in your home. They will also draw you and you spouse closer together.

No comments: